In today’s environment, the rise of the information market is an important direction of business informatization. Technical and technological progress requires society to improve the communicative properties of mobile devices. This determines the emergence of information products that improve the quality of life and can solve a variety of problems in certain areas of life. The most promising of these products are mobile applications.
Today, mobile apps have taken over much of the work of the computer. Users often use phones to work with documents, mail, solve certain problems. And most often these functions are used by entrepreneurs. They regularly turn to the custom software development company and receive high-quality custom applications that allow them to achieve business goals. Read more about what are mobile applications, what are functions they perform, and how they can help you digitize your business.
H2: What Are Business Mobile Applications and What Are Their Key Features?
Business mobile application – software designed to work on smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices. Many mobile applications are installed on the device itself or can be downloaded from online mobile application stores such as the App Store, Google Play, Windows Phone Store, etc. for free or for a fee.
Initially, mobile apps were used to quickly check e-mail. But their high demand has led to the expansion of their destinations in other areas, such as games for mobile phones, GPS, communication, video viewing, and Internet use. The market for mobile applications today is very developed and growing steadily.
In general, all business mobile apps can be divided into:
- Programs for internal needs of the company (applications on employee devices or company devices);
- Applications for marketing, branding, and sales (applications on devices of business customers).
Using digital technology for business is not a luxury but a necessity. Applications that automate many organizational issues can easily help you to cope with relevant affairs and find time for leisure and self-development.
H2: What Is Digitization in Business: Examples of Useful Mobile Applications for Business
Business digitization is a radical transformation, which is reflected in the deep penetration of digital technologies into business processes, their optimization, increased productivity, and improved communication with consumers. The key feature of such business strategy is significant improvements in the efficiency of business processes, reduction of money and time spent on their support.
Practice shows that the digitize application can significantly affect the development of best marketing strategies for business. Here are some good examples:
- Expensify. The application helps to synchronize credit cards and bank accounts, pay in cash by scanning a check;
- LinkedIn. Helps keep up to date with industry news, find the right contacts and keep in touch with existing ones;
- Sign Now. This is an electronic signature that is always ready;
- inDinero. An application that allows keeping all accounting online, tracking income, taxes, expenses. All data is stored by multi-step protection;
- HootSuite. This digitize software for cross-platform publishing will save time on posting on Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, and LinkedIn.
H2: How the Application Development Can Grow Your Business?
Many digitization companies are actively using the achievements of mobile app development to grow their business. Read below important information on how to use software trends and how to digitize business through mobile applications:
- Ensuring constant access to services. Mobile applications allow using the service much more conveniently than websites. They work without access to the Internet and use the built-in API of the portable device;
- Increasing sales and expanding the audience. The mobile application is a new channel through which you can increase the company’s profits. For example, with the help of push notifications about promotions, discounts, and bonuses, you can motivate customers to make purchases;
- Constant, fast, and inexpensive contact with the client. The mobile device is near the owner almost 24 hours a day. Thanks to this, it is possible to communicate with different groups of users who have the application installed;
- Marketing and communication channel. Mobile applications can be used successfully to attract attention to the brand through various marketing campaigns. Of particular value in this context is the ability to receive feedback from users;
- Business process optimization. Mobile applications can be effectively used as a tool to organize and automate many business tasks. For example, to manage any processes, exchange files, and data, etc.;
- Secure access to corporate data. Mobile applications are a reliable channel for secure data exchange between employees;
- A convenient way to control important business indicators. Mobile applications allow setting up e-commerce tracking and collecting information about all purchased products, the total number of purchases, their cost;
- Increasing customer loyalty. By giving customers the opportunity to book a table, order food, pay for orders through the application, etc. business gets a powerful tool to increase loyalty;
- Source of valuable analytics. With the help of a mobile application you can collect a lot of useful information for further analysis;
- Competitive advantage. If you can effectively start using mobile applications as a marketing and sales tool, you will confidently strengthen your position among competitors.
As you can see, the use of mobile applications in business is very promising. Digitalization of business contributes to the development of new types of business activities and the formation of a new quality of economic relations. In addition, the intellectual and creative potential of all employees is successfully revealed.